Thursday, November 17, 2005

its finally here..

Ok, back to business. 4 days since I last blogged, was kind of tired and lazy to do so. Things were alright though, just that my health condition got worse. Sometimes when things dont seem right, when u suffer or undergo trials, when the dark tunnel ahead of you seems to be never ending, its just hard to keep the faith. But I know I have to and I will. For God choses His own time to do His work. No father will do harm to his own children. Therefore, I believe that my heavenly father will not too. He knows what is best for me. When I dont see His plan and just dont understand, all I have to do is to trust His heart.

Suan and Aylmer bought me Jay's new album, November's Chopin. Wanted to buy it myself, but Aylmer insist in getting it for me :) 10 new songs plus 2 songs from Initial D movie. Really a great album, all the songs are so nice! He is just so talented. He writes his own song, compose his own melody, he plays piano, viola, guitar, cello and jazz drum, He raps and has a nice voice.


********************

16-11-05, finally got my nano. The nano is so so so small and sexy. Its so thin that as if you drop it, it will break into half. Dun get misleaded by the pictures you see online, you really hvae to hold it in your hands to know how small it is. Read about 100+ reviews online regrading the nano, how easily it scratches and stuffs. So once I got my nano, I immediately went to hunt for a good case to protect it. Was in deilemma though, cos certain users rate a case as good and some the opposite. In the end, I bought a transparent, plastic coffin for my nano. Looks pretty cool though, and I believe that it really protects the nano and screen from scratches.


********************

After camp, went to pastor's place for bs. Met En Ying and Joanna there. Ray and Yi Fen didnt join us, as they had to prepare for exams, Andrew and Wai went to Australia, Ivan was not feeling well, so the bs is only left with me, Carlson, En Ying, Joanna and Janice. We did Romans 14 - 15:13, and it was a fruitful one. I've learnt that when the bible says do not judge others, it doesnt mean that we do not judge at all. We are only not allowed to judge things that are disputable. Things that has no right or wrong stated in the bible. But we can judge wad we know from the bible. Its not that we do not judge at all. Also learnt that we should not look down on the weak, but accept them as they are. Things that we do, should not be pleasing to us, but instead, pleasing to others and to God. I know its easy to say all this, but when it comes to applying them to our daily lifes, it always seems so difficult and impossible. But I do believe that is the reason why Jesus gave us the Holy Spirit. Just pray that all of us will be able to apply what we've learnt week in and out, into our daily lifes. Always be prayerful and read the bible consistently. May all of us continue to encourage and spur one another, as we follow the path of Jesus. Amen

1 comment:

fAtbAbe said...

haha nano is really nice but ex.. anyway i'll link u up. link me too.