Monday, February 27, 2006

Why me God?

Why me God? Why me? I have been down with some skin problems. Some kind of ezcema and pretty serious. Actually it has already been with me for quite some time, but things get out of control recently. Skin are dry and peeling, I can't face people coz of that, I look so hideous, like a monster. Cant sleep at night, due to the itchness. Cant do the things that I usually do, cant eat the things that I usually eat. I cant be myself with this problem with me. Seen a chinese physician yesterday, she said that this problem cant be totally cured. The best that can be done is to control it, and I have to change my whole lifestyle to make sure when everything is under control, the problem will not flare up again.

This morning I cried out to God: "Father, why me? Why do I have to suffer all these when others can enjoy their life?" I know that sufferings now, are just temporary, everything will be perfect in heaven. But the sufferings for me is too much for me to handle. Pray that God will provide me with the strength and courage to continue living as a Christian and my daily walk with Him. Don't know why, suddenly the song "Trust His Heart" keeps singing in my head. When you cant see his plan, just trust His heart. I do know that this is what I have to do, pray that I will not lose faith in Him, though everything is so wrong now. Keep trusting in Him. Pray for healing hands upon me, for speedy recovery, and that I will not be so depressed over my current situation. That I will continue to draw strength from Him. Amen

3 comments:

Mskmouse said...

Dear bro, you are in our prayers. Glad to know that you are still trusting in Him despite your sufferings. May Romans 8 continue to encourage and comfort you. All things work for the good of those who love Him. Persevere on with the help of His Spirit.Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

My brother, it certainly IS tough, especially when the going is tough for a long long time.

The temptation would naturally be to give up on God, give up on Christ, and just do what we feel like doing: giving up! But this is why we should keep reminding ourselves of what God has already done for us in Christ, and not stray away.

I'm glad to see that you're still holding on to the faith, though you suffer like this! We will be praying for you, as Yifen said earier on, that God will help you to persevere on in trusting in Christ, and that your skin condition may improve.

Keep the faith brother! Remember the final outcome of persevering in Chrst even in the midst of suffering!

Richmond said...

Thanks bro and sis. Thanks for all the prayers! Glad to have all of you supporting me. Hope to see u guys soon!! Love you all!!