Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Unreasonable and brainless..

Have u ever tried being sick, and yet cant visit the clinic near by? That is what I'm going to experience for the next 1 year. If I am sick, I'll have to travel all the way to Choa Chu Kang to see doctor. From Bedok to Choa Chu Kang, isn't that ridiculous???!!! Won't that make you even more sick when you are already sick? The traveling time itself is enough to kill me.

Another stupid rule they have is that if you have MC for more than 3 days, you have to go back to endorse it. But they also have another rule saying no going out of house if you have MC. Do you find this 2 sentences very contradicting?? In 1 way you cant go out, in another you have to travel back camp to endorse? Oh come on, NSF are also humans, even if we are the lowest of the ranks.

Had a wisdom tooth extracted today. Suppose to undergo general anaesthesia, but due to the extra the SAF have to pay, and the longer operation time, I've decided to change it to local instead. The opeartion was a scary one. The doctor almost start operating when the anaesthesia has not take its effect. Just pray that I do not have to undergo any operation anymore.

No comments: