Saturday, July 01, 2006

Germany are in the semis!!!!

Oh what a night it was. Watched Germany VS Argentina with Charissa, Pix, Edwin, Justin, Amos and some of my sec sch friends. Good chance to catch up with them, since most of us busy with national service. I even went to have a Germany flag drawn across my nose ah!! Pix got her on her cheek...



if Germany lose it will be so paiseh for me, but thank God that Germany won. What a match it was, for Klose to score a headed goal at the 80th minute. It was his first headed goal since 3 years ago. haha.. Was shouting my throat for Germany.. Till now no voice. OH NO.. Tmr will be worst, my fav England VS Portugal. Guess that match will really cause my voice to leave me. Must bring more peh pak gao liao.

Well wanna thank Isabelle for reserving the seats for us. And also letting me cut queue for the goodie bag. Know that it is not right, but got no choice, my friends are sending me and Charissa home, so need to rush, ppl send u home how can make them wait for you right. LOL..

After the match some malays were celebrating Germany's victory, and started to pop the long balloons that was given to us. But who knows the loud popping sound scared pix. Then made her cry. haha sorry pix for what happened. Hope you wont blame them cos they dun know bout yr problem plus that's how crazy soccer can be. Hope everything is alright with you.

Ok, got to go prepare for singspiration. Still got some last minute touch up to do. Bye!! GO ENGLAND GO!!

No comments: