Sunday, April 15, 2007

ORD LOH!!!

Yeah!! 1 1/2 more month to ORD!! So excited, and looking foward to the plans in June. Time passes so fast, 2 years of NS is finishing soon. People ORD, I also ORD. People are slacking, doing nothing, walking around talking, but me? Busy working like a bull, busy clearing and handing over work to other departments. Feeling so unfair, but what to do? Haiz..

Went to Fish & Co for dinner with my boss on Tuesday. Its some form of ORD treat. Was flipping the menu and saw a new item, Whole Line Fish. Was rather curious so I asked the waitress. She told me that it's sea bass, and I "assumed" that it's sea bass fillet or something. To my surprise, when the dish was serve, its a whole piece of sea bass, deep fried on my serving dish, with its mouth open facing me. Was thinking how am I going to eat it. But manage to finish most of the meat though. Ordered a hot fudge brownie after the meal, tasted not bad as the hot brownie goes with the ice cream.

No comments: