Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dog Poo Doughnut

Went for David Tao's (Tao Ze) press conference yesterday. So cool.. Got the chance to go for such things. Get to see celebrities in person.. Looking forward for more press conference. Before everything started, I got to go up the stage to set up the Rediffusion Mic. My mic look so big and obiang. Anyway its my first press conference, so rather excited and nervous. Haha..



--------------------------------------------


Today is APRIL FOOLS DAY!! And the weird thing is I didn't not receive any april fool's joke. First year man! First 1st April without and prank. Think all my friends have grown up. All started to work, no time to send lame smses. Haha..

Went for bowling today, but different alley. Tampines Safra is fully booked, so went to Kallang Leisure Park. Super off form today. But came out with a "Yang Guo" bowling today. Bowled with 1 hand. Half way thru the game, "Guo Jing" (kang mai) bought us doughnut. There is this oreo doughnut that looks like dog poo. Haha. Starting to miss Andrew and his butt squeezing moves...


1 comment:

Beatrice said...

Oh wow, I think it would be pretty difficult to even think of consuming that donut considering how it looks like poo. But once again, I like talking about fart and poop...so who knows =P