Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Guinea Pig Experience

This is a true story of my guinea pig experience. On monday morning, I went to Bedok Polyclinic for a checkup, as I have been feeling some chest tightness and breathe shortage recently. Seen the doctor and was referred to CGH, reason was that they are better equipped. At CGH they told me that I need to be admitted for some observation, to check whether there's any problem with my heart. So I listened to their advise and was admitted. Thoughout my night there, they have been busy taking ECG and bloodtest for me. They took my blood for about 6 over times. Some new nurses had problem finding my veins, so they tried a few times before finding it. Finally got discharged today. Thank God that there's nothing wrong with my heart and for the MCs that I can have to rest at home. Haha

No comments: