Monday, March 19, 2007

Confused, Confusion, Confusing

I am confused. Living everyday in confusion. Future is confusing. So many decisions to make for my future. Not really worrying, just confused on how to plan it. Work or study? Or do both together? If work, as what? If study, what and where? So many big decisions to make, don't feel like making them, but I know I have to, somehow. Just pray for guidance and wisdom on this area.
Lost my phone on Friday. Before setting off for the nite cycling recci, was happily smsing, till the state that I forget to zip my pouch when I set off. Think I dropped my phone somewhere near my place. Thank God for the book of James, that my view of worldly possession have changed. Wasn't really sad bout the lost. Had a super tiring recci.. First set off from home at 930hrs, cycled all the way to St Hilda's that realize my phone is missing. So got to trace back all the way back home to look for it. Can't find, then cycled all the way to Pasir Ris, fisher man village to meet dom, win, belle and daze. From there we set off to East Coast Park, via Tampines and Bedok. Rested at Mac then continued with the recci. From ECP went all the way to the extreme left. Original plan was to cycled to Changi Village, but drop that idea in the end, as it is really far and dangerous. So cycled all the way back to Pasir Ris, funny thing was I was cycling my own bike, not need to return as it was not rented, and I got to cycle pass my home to get to Pasir Ris. I could have just go home but I went back to Pasir Ris with the others. Had breakfast there, then cycled home. Was soooo super tired and painful. haha...

Learnt a new thing during bible study this week. Didnt know that when we don't pray, we are acutally sinning against God. All the while tot that if we don't pray just don't pray, nothing big about it. Pray that with this new knowing, there will be a change to my prayer life. To be more prayerful. More importantly is not to make it a daily routine to pray. Not planning a time table that I have to pray at 7am or 10pm daily, but more of a natural desire to want to pray to God, submitting all of life to Him.

No comments: