Thursday, March 08, 2007

Trusting and keep trusting

Have been doing alot of thinking lately. Questions about my future, what shall I do after I ord? Should I study or should I work? If study, what to study? If work, what to work? Is she meant for me? When should I confess? Should I leave or should I stay? Should I say yes or no? Many a times, our future just seems so blur and so far ahead, while time will just fly pass without making a noise. All we can do, is to trust God and keep trusting God. Trusting that He has been there before us, everything is the best for us. Do not question or blame got if we do not get what we want.

3 more months to ORD and this 3 months seems to be sooo long. Time seems to have slowed in the office. Weekday always seems sooo long and weekends sooo short. Been quite tired lately. Too many commitments in life. Have to sit down and plan carefully what to commit to and why to commit? Not to commit for the wrong reason. Things are going to get busier as easter and the youth chalet is coming up. Really looking forward to the holiday to Perth. Hope that it will really happen but not just a tot.

Went through the first bible study on prayer on Wednesday and found it very interesting. Prayer is a very powerful gift that we Christians have. But are we praying correctly? We tend to pray for things regarding our earthly issues. Pray for work, pray for school, pray for health. But have we really pray for our spiritual growth? Pray to be more mature in Christ. To show love to each other? We have to also keep in mind that as we pray to God as our friend, He is also the God who is going to judge us. Feel that we must have the desire to want to pray to God, not only when we need help, but also to give praises and thanks when things go well. Having a real desire to want to pray to God, rather than making it a routine to pray. Making it a want rather than a must.

Went to Wai's place for dinner on Tuesday. Maria cooked spaghetti for us, which came along with a bowl of salad. At first I tot it was just a bowl of green lettuce, to my surprise to find smoke salmon, raw carrots and cucumbers underneath. Haha, these are thing which I do not dare to eat. Its all raw and almost raw. The eeww feeling or the raw taste. But since Maria took to trouble to prepare, I just ate everything up with complaining. It wasn't that bad after all, being the first time eat smoke salmon, raw carrots and cucumbers. Haha, Di Di Elliot is soo cute. Keeping taking out his toys to show me. He even completed a jig saw puzzle of 100 by himself while Maria was sleeping. So amazing, he's only 3! Went to Queensway Shopping Center with Wai and Elliot after dinner. Had so much fun seeing Elliot doing and saying funny things. Bought myself a new pair of adidas shorts too.

No comments: