Monday, January 29, 2007

HELP!! I NEED A BREAK!!

I am feeling tired, worn out and sick. I need a break. I need a holiday!! I will be going for one after no matter, no matter what's ahead on my schedule. Think will be flying to Perth, for 2 weeks at least. Need a break from Singapore, everything good n bad.. I just need a break. Will be a good time for me to do lots of thinking, reflection, planning.

Weekends are always so short, cos they are days spent with people I love most. But there are times when time seems so slow, when you are waiting for things you want to happen.. Dear God, what have you planned for me ahead? Only if I can take a peep at it.

Was sick since last Thursday, am down with flu, fever, cough, sore throat. Kept swallowing down panadol cold relief, cos i wanna get well to play soccer on Saturday. Dont wannt spread my germs to others around too. Finally get to see Wai and hear his voice live, not thru phone or sms. Was rather shock to talk to Elliot on Friday noon. Havent seen him for months, expecting him to forget bout my name. When the phone was passed to little Elliot, his first words are "Hello, Kor Kor Richman.. " Andrew must be sad, cos Elliot forgot his name. haha

Why are there so many people born in the month of January? I need both my hands and legs to count them. Quite frustrating, to see them celebrating bdae in the early period of the year. Cos I just celebrated mine not along ago, and now they are already 1 year older again. And I have to wait for another 10 months b4 mine comes again. lol.. stupid tots. I know its kinda late, but will like to wish happy belated birthday to: Vishnu, Kah, Irene, Fiz, Alicia, Melanie, En, Xian, Win, Char, Dace, Wai, Maria and ELLIOT!! Sorry for those I've left out, I am sick, hope you will forgive me.. haha

Had quite a fun Sunday afternoon. When to eat and shop at hougang point. Went to the NTUC there to shop with Aunt Jane, and while she does her shopping. Me pix edwin and justin took these photos..


This week, we are taught not to show favourtism and judge others. Not an easy thing to do, cos every little thing we say or think, we are already judging people. Must learn to treat each other fairly, not to be nice only to the people you like or are close with. Who we sit with in church and already reflect us showing favourtism. We tend to sit with people we always talk with, and neglect the more quiet ones and new comers. No matter what, we should never give up trying as God did not give up on us.. Strive on brothers and sisters..

*4 more months to ORD!!

No comments: