Sunday, January 07, 2007

Up or down I go?

Though I am now a Christian, I do not think that I have been living a life and is so called worthy of God. In fact, everyday that I live, I have been sinning. As easy as a simple ungodly thought, I have already sin, so don't talk bout other sins that have to be physically commited. I know that we still have our old body with us, though we are given a new spirit, but I just keep commiting the same sin over and over again. Sometimes I just wonder, will I be save when the Lord comes? Knowing that Jesus had already died for me, sins have been forgiven, but I ain't living a life worthy to Him. I will still lose my inheritance if my life does not change. Think the first step to do is to have a consistent and solid quiet time with God daily. Thats the basic of basic that we must do. In order to know God better, thats the only way. But the problem now is, my quiet time is not consistent. Do for a few days, then stop for a few weeks. It seems that I only turn to God when I am in trouble, otherwise when I am doing fine, I will put God in a corner of my mind. This is not the right thing to do. All of us have to put God in the center of our life. Its not easy but if we continue to strive on, with the help of prayer and also encouragement from other. I believe that we all can reach that goal. I am sure I am not the only person facing this problem. So continue to hang on guys.. Share in each other prayers need. Tolerate one another, love one another. Love God by putting Him in the center of your life.

No comments: