Sunday, January 07, 2007

Why is time crawling now?

People always say that time flies, but why is time crawling now? The last 6months of my ns life seems to be so slow. Have to plan my leave and off properly, so that the last few months will seems shorter. But think of the procedures I have to go thru before ording makes me a bit sian, but do health check ups (ffi), get so many signatures from so many different people. What should I do after ord? Kind of sick of studying and parents not really finanial ready to send me to Uni. Go out to look for a job? What can i do? Problems that I have to face when my ord date gets nearer. Pray for God's guidance on my future, be it in my love life and also working life.

Had a tiring weekend this week. Played cpt's ball, soccer and basket on saturday, under the blazing afternoon sun. Had lots of fun though, playing games with the guys and girls of FOM. sob sob.. liverpool is out of FA Cup!!!! all thanks to arsenal!! haizz.. what can i say bout it? gonna face arsenal in a few more days again, this time in league cup. Hope that liverpool will win this time. If not it will be so humiliating to be kick out of 2 cups by same team.

Had a crazy and fun Sunday too.. We had a crazy $20.20 dim sum buffet at Dragon Gate Restaurant. We ordered so much that we got to force oursleves to finish it up. The food wasn't
really great too.


After the stomach bursting dim sum buffet, we went to play bowling at SAFRA Mount Faber. We divided ourself to hougang and non hougang. In hougang we have jenn yang, andrew and dominic. Non hougang we have justin, me and benjamin. We won the first set, but the Hougang got their form, and continue to win the next 2 sets. haha, had lots of fun. Expecially watching andrew bowl. Didnt know he can play quite well, as his funny liang po po post.


Really hope to have more outings with the youths, so to be able to know some of them better and also to grow and love each other in christ. Weekends just pass so quickly, its another 5 days of boring ns life. Cant wait for next sat..

No comments: