Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Be my guide, Oh Lord

In Philippians 4 : 6-7, God says,

6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

There are many things in life I worry about. First was NS. Now that my NS stage is done with, studies and other worries in life all pile up. God told us not to be anxious, but present all my requests to Him. This is an area in life I really struggle in. Not putting enough trust in God.

Kind of decided to further my studies in SIM with Uni Of Wollongong. Really not sure what my interests are, so decided to continue the IT line, therefore doing a part time course in Bach in IT.
Many things to worry and clarify about. How come Grace is doing a full time course which takes her 4 years and my part time course is only 1 and 1/2 years? Isn't part time course suppose to be longer? Even though I have exemptions how can a part time course be 1 and 1/2 years? Next thing to worry is my farewell with FOM. I will need to leave FOM for a while, due to lessons on Sat noon. Will my farewell affect anything in future? What will happen to my relationship with them? The answer is to trust in Him..

Thank God for the temp job at the care centre. Things are going well so far. I love the kids and the kids love me. Though some of them are quite mischevious and rebellious, they still listen to you when you are firm yet nice to them. Some needs more attention, need the extra push to do their work, if not they will take hours to finish a simple assignment. Some just wants your attention to be on them, keep asking you questions. Some are just so cute and funny, which makes you simply love them. God help me to be a good example in this job, be it to the kids or colleagues.

Wai has left for Perth. Spent the whole night with him before he left. Had supper at a prata place together with Amos and Benjamin. Didnt sleep much, was busy packing his luggage and talking to him. He has been a very close brother to me, who I tell all my troubles and joys to. Who calls me in the middle of the night to talk to me when I needed someone. I miss Elliot, I miss Maria, and I am starting to miss Wai.. Cant believe I am starting to tear again when I think of them. Little Elliot whom I play with whenever I am over at their place. The fun times seeing how cute he is. His crazy ideas and funny moments. All the sharing and good food provided. The raw tomatoes and cucumbers. Haha.. I will be looking forward to the day they come back for good...

No comments: