Thursday, July 12, 2007

I miss Didi Elliot!!

Thank God for the smooth delivery of baby Sharona. Wai and family have been in Australia for few weeks. Really missing them alot. Went to Queensway Shopping Centre the other day, reminded me of the day me, Elliot and Wai going there to buy shorts. How Elliot run about and hide behind the clothes. Miss going to their house and play with Elliot. Watching cartoon with him. Haiz.. Miss Maria's scolding during music practise, miss her raw vegetables during dinner, miss her butter corn too!! Miss meeting up with Wai, doing Colossians or going out to look for jerseys.

Was first rejected by NIE, so tot maybe I should go continue to study to get a degree. Thought for very long but still cant decided what my interest is. So tot why not just continue in IT line since I have a Diploma in Internet Computing. Almost registered with SIM to do a Bach in IT with Uni of Wollongong. But after working at the care centre, I really begin to love the kids there. Was teaching some primary 2 kids maths today. Kept reminding myself to be patient with them. Not to show a sign of impatience in my actions and tone of voice. Glad that I did quite well when I was teaching some kids who are a bit slow in understanding. So I guess I will try to apply for NIE again. Give it another try.

Loving my new phone so much. Cool look, good features. Though the camera is a bit slow and doesn't work very well at night, most importantly is that it is a slide phone and its not "very" expensive. Battery life works well too, not like how others comment it about being weak. Guess maybe cos I dun use the music player and camera often.

No comments: