Friday, September 26, 2008

90km/h

Had my 17th driving lesson today. I've already completed all the circuit courses and stuffs. So my instructor says that today we will just drive to Changi Point and drive at fast speed. Haha.. Fast speed meaning within the speed limit. DUH!

First time I drove out of the test route area. On the straight roads of Changi Point, I was tempted to just go beyond the limit. The limit given by my instructor of course. Haha.. So I just press on the accelerator and went all the way to 90.

I nearly couldn't take my practical test before even failing the test. I was driving at about 70 on gear 4. I was on the 2nd arrow of the junction and suddenly the light turned amber. I was too close to the light to stop, so I just accelerated without checking if there is any speed cam. Phew! Thank God there isn't any! If not I will be fined $200 and my instructor $100 for dashing thru red light. Now just the fine, I will not be able to sit for any driving test for the next 1 year! Then all my effort will be gone.

On leave tmr.. But don't know why I am feeling rather moody now. Tot i was just hungry, so went to cook myself a packet of instant noodle. But after eating, the moody feeling is still there. Haiz.. No idea what's wrong with me.. =(

No comments: