Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crazy October

Its 52 more days to Church Camp!! Woo Hoo!! All the planning and calling and meeting will be over in 52 more days. I've been sitting on it for quite a while. Was too caught up and stress up with work and preparation to lead Bible Studies and service.
Things are gonna be quite unpredictable there. Really pray that there won't be any serious cases.

I'm 23 yrs and 5 days old today! Cut a total of 4 cakes this year.. Thank you to all who took the time and effort to prepare the surprises and gifts and cards and cakes!

Yesterday during BS, we broke our record again! only 3 people this time. Me, Ben and Jasmine. Don't know what happened to the rest. No one called to say that they won't be coming or anything.

15 more days to my practical test!! Woo HOO!! Hope no crazy drivers will be on the road during my test. Pray that my engine won't stall!! Haha.. Driving License! Here I come!!

No comments: