Sunday, November 18, 2007

What's wrong with me?

Got to work today, even though it's a Sunday. Went to the Active Aging Carnival opposite ParkMall. The weather was sooooo hot, was perspiring crazily. Met several interesting people at the carnival. First was a group of people. When people came to our booth, our of their first words are, "Huh? Rediffusion still alive?" Haha.. Of course we are alive! Just that the subscriber rate dived quite drastically. There were also some loyal listeners who came down to support the DJs. They brought us drinks and food and kept us accompanied by chatting with us.

-------------------------------------------------

Poor poor Jenn Yang. Out of no where, he got himself a new nickname. Before singspiration, on Saturday. I was looking at the songs that Christine has prepared. The projection was like this, "All: This is our king", but I saw it as Ali this is our king. Don't know how Dom can anyhow link that Jenn Yang is Ali. Jenn Yang is known as sheep, so baa baa black sheep. Then Ali Ba Ba. So Jenn Yang got his 5th nickname from us. First was jenny, then sheep, than shawn, then lost, now Ali. Haha..

During bible studies, Wai asked where is Melanie and Marilyn. So I told him that they have some family retreat. I tried to be funny, and added that they went to "Ho" Chi Minh City. Then Ali added that they went there for "Ho"liday. Usually holiday is pronounce is hor-li-day, but he said it as ho-li-day. Another stupid thing that happened was when I was tasked to read the bible. I am very sure that I read "how did you enter the hall without wedding clothes" but some others who can't hear say that I read "how did you enter the hall without wearing clothes". Worst thing is that they keep disturbing me about it. Haiz.. Wad a way to show their love for me... haha..

After bible studies went to Tampines Safra to play soccer with some brothers from Hosanna Baptist Church. Due to the tiredness from the morning game, I end up playing with the kids. Who knows playing with the kids is even more tiring. Cos they are much slower than me and Wai, was tempted to use our speed as adult to bully them. In the end both of us ran even more than we've expected. It was fun playing with the kids. They reminded me of my kids from the care centre.. Sob sob : .. ( I miss them so much...

-------------------------------------------------

I haven't been myself lately.. Haven't seen her for a week. I so want to talk to her, but whenever I see her, I'll build a barrier before myself.. Saw her online, want to chat, but just dun know what to say.. What's wrong with me?!

No comments: