Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yes tomorrow is Friday..

It has been a long long week for me.. Busy researching and planning for my projects, gonna plan a CNY shopping spree for my listeners. Walked around Victoria Street Wholesales Centre, Pasir Panjang Wholesales Centre, Bugis area and Defu Lane to look for merchants selling CNY stuffs. Used up so many packets of tissue to wipe my sweat. Gonna sit down with manager tmr, so show him wad I've found out, and submit a proposal to him. Really hope that my walking and sweating doesn't go into waste.

Went to Sitex Fair today, with Chong and Peng. Wanted to get a new camera, a semi pro type. Went to look around, had many deep thoughts, FINALLY!! I end up not buying a new camera. Its more than a want than need. So I got what I need, a external hard disk. Got a 120Gb hard disk for $107. I was so mountain tortise today. Came across a new term at the fair, didn't know that other than KB, MB and GB, now there's even TB. haha.. I think TB is about 100 or 1000GB?

Come to realize, I've got most of the things in my wish list, except the hard disk. Got my ps2 which I sold away. Got my k800i, which I lost and now using the k810i. Got my new liverpool jersey. Wow! I've gotten all that I've listed down in my wish list. I really didn't expect to own all of them. Think better not have a new wish list. It'll just end up with a bigger hole in my pocket.

After Sitex Fair, we went over to John Little Mega Expo Sales. WAH!!!! Got so many things I wanna buy but not enough time plus I don't wanna spend so much. In the end, I bought a belt and some ankle socks. All my socks got big holes in them, even a small rat and go through. Haha..

Wooo HOO!! Weekends are coming.. Can't wait for Saturday soccer, FOM and CHURCH!!! A lot of friends say I got no life, Monday to Friday work, Saturday and Sunday go church. But I really enjoy going to church and have fellowship with church mates. In fact, its where I really find true life, not their life by clubbing and being merry.

3rd time in a row, have I failed to watch my liverpool Champions League match. I managed to stay up till 2am last night. But in the end, I still fall asleep. Manage to wake up at 3 though, but was just too tired.. It was great that they won Porto 4 - 1, if not it means that I have missed the last Champions League game for liverpool. No matter what, I must stay up to watch the match against Marseille in a fortnight's time. It could jolly well be their last Champions League game if they do not win. COME ON REDS!!

No comments: