Saturday, November 17, 2007

Yuck!!

What is the point of being first in everything? First biggest plane, first night street race, etc? When the citizens themselves are not number 1? Encountered 3 disgusting side of Singaporean in this week.

First 2 was at the train station. I was in the train when I saw a lady trying to rush into the train. Door alert was already beeping, but she definitely can make it into the train. Suddenly from behind came a man... A MAN!! rushing from behind and push the lady aside. In the end the man went into the train but the lady did not.

Next encounter at the train station is when the door opens. Passengers in the train want to alight and passengers outside the train want to board. Few years ago, passenger boarding will still let some of the passenger alight before boarding. But now, not sometimes, but most of the time, people boarding never let those who wants to alight get out first. All will rush in once the door open and people will clash with each other. What has happened to Singapore?

Just now when walking home.. From far I can see smoke coming out of a rubbish bin near the playground and also smell of burning plastic. When walking nearer, I can see flame in the rubbish bin. The top part of the bin is melting. Some idiots must have set the bin on fire. 2 malays was sitting somewhere in the playground. The play ground might have blocked their view. But the smoke and smell is so obvious, there's no way they can tell that something is burning and it is plastic. They can just sit down there and chit chat and laugh to each other. They are not bothered about the burning bin at all? Thank God I have some water left in my bottle.. Just sufficient for me to put off the fire.

Seriously, Singaporeans are just so selfish, inconsiderate, and all the negative things. Not giving sits to elders and pregnant women, isn't this bad enough? What has this world changed us into? We only care about ourselves. Its all me, me, me. I, I, I. Haiz :(

No comments: