Thursday, May 10, 2007

13 more working days....

13 more working days to go. Times are passing very slowly in office, due to not doing much work and slacking. Throwing all my work to my understudy. No one can say that I am mean to him, if I don't let him do everything, how will he learn, right? I still have to vet through his work to check for mistakes and guide him along. So not totally doing nothing.

Went to Wai's place after work. Dom and Yang was there too. Wai cooked us pasta as Maria is still recovering from the fall and she is pretty tired. Played with little Elliot while they do the cooking. Elliot is sooo cute. Haha.. Tried to confuse him while playing with him. Asked him, "Elliot, what sound do lion make?" Without hesitation, he roared. Then I asked again,"How about tiger?" He stood there, pondered while scratching his head, then he roared as well. Asked him what sound does fish make, then he made the f sound. Watched with him "Thomas the Train" on computer, kept insisting to sit on my lap. After dinner, he rudely snatched his little guitar from my hands, but looking at him playing the guitar with a funny but cute constipated face made me laughed. Was rather shocked and surprise and dinner when I went to the toilet for a leak. Was shock to see 6 ping pong balls in the toilet bowl. Immediately went out to ask Maria bout the balls, in case its Elliot who threw them in. The balls were used to train Elliot to use the toilet bowl to pee. They are there for him to shoot at. Haha.. But dun think that it worked on him.

Am thankful that I manage to sell away my ps2 slim. Posted my ad on SAF forum and found a buyer. Meeting him this weekend to pass him the console. Am so called using the money to pay for my mission trip and also my long waited Nokia E65. Haha..

15 more days to Athen..

No comments: