Friday, May 18, 2007

8 more days to ORD!!

8 more working days to ORD.. Finally, going to finish 2 years of imprisonment. Went to Wai's place for dinner and bible reading today. Continued with Colossians. Was reminded that Jesus is all that I need for my salvation. There's no need to add in other things. Adding in extra things means subtracting from what Jesus has already done. We should rely fully on Jesus for our slavation. Continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel we already have.

Had fun playing with Elliot again. And as usual, more funny and cute things from Elliot. After studying the book of Colossians, while praying, he kept insisting of praying for his friends in Singapore and Australia. Played soccer with him under the void deck while Maria prepares dinner. Me and Wai kept warning him that if he wants to play soccer, he musn't use his hands, if not we won't pass the ball to him. Haha.. So the way he stops the ball is trying to stop the ball by positioning the ball between his feet.

Maria prepared steak, with raw tomatoes, carrot, lettuce and potato salad for dinner. Haha, another episode of fear factor for me. Raw tomatoes and carrot. Ate up everything after all. Raw tomatoes doesn't taste that bad after all. After dinner, he told me, " Kor Kor Richman, its time for you to go back". Then I say ok bye.. Then he immediately asked me not to go yet, says that I have to bathe here, sleep here and play with him again the next day. haha.. The funniest thing was half way playing, he went to his four and start to give his constipated look again. This time he seems to be using a lot of force. Haha.. He did his poo poo in his diaper. That look is just sooo funny. Too bad I lost my camera phone, if not I can record that face of his. Haha..

After he got washed up, continued to play with him. Playing cooking and hide and seek. I purposely hide in the dark room that he can't find me. After a while he began to sound like crying. So I show myself and he ran to me and hug me, asking me not to leave him alone again. Haha.. He even say he love me.. Hahahahaha.. After playing, Wai prepared milk for him and after drinking, helped him brush teeth then he went to bed and I headed home.

6 more days to Athens..

No comments: