Sunday, May 06, 2007

To wait or not to wait....

Pastor mention before during sermons, reasons why people wait and why people don't like to wait.

Why people wait? People wait because they are waiting for an important moment, the thing they are waiting for is what they want, they have no choice, its not up to them to decide to wait or not to.

Why people dun like to wait? Because the outcome might not be what they want, they just do not have the patience to wait, what they are waiting for is not what they desire.

For me, in life, there are a few important moments that I am waiting for. The main waiting is the coming back of my Lord and Savior Jesus, to bring me back to Heaven, to put an end to all my sufferings and sins.

Am also waiting for my national service to be over, to take a step into another stage of life. Most probably gonna work, can't see myself going back to school to study.

Also waiting for "her" to be ready. I know that she is not ready yet, I can't be selfish and just think of myself. Anything now will just not work, I have to wait for her to have the same thinking as me, looking to the future of having a life partner. It's not easy, as I am always tempted to confess. The feeling of waiting is just unbearable, feel like i'm going to blow. But she is an important person to me, so I will wait.

The shortest waiting is for 23 May to come. My Liverpool FC will face AC Milan. A repeat of 2005 Champions League Finals at Istanbul. This year it will be at Athens. With AC all out for revenge, really can't wait for kick off. Everything will be decided in a night. Hope there everything can be settled within normal time. COME ON MIGHTY REDS!

Lord, help me understand that no matter Liverpool wins or lose, no matter if she is meant for me or not, that I will still rejoice in what has been on the cross for me, the death of your Son that brought me life. Just pray that if everything is to your will, that things will work out. Provide me with patience, wisdom and self control.. Amen

No comments: