Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cooking Day!!

I've never felt so stupid before!! Was trying to do some advertisements using the new Mac PC with Pro Tools. After recorded my DJ's introduction, I got to import audio files in using CD. But the problem is, there isn't a eject button on the CPU, its not like the normal Windows PC's CPU. I spent almost half an hour to figure how to eject the CD drive. Look around the CPU, tried on the desktop, just couldn't figure out. In the end I got to open I Tunes to eject. So stupid! Richmond can eject the CD drive!! LOL

Wanted to go jogging today, but super lazy. Plus I've not started preparing for Sunday's song leading. So bought some chicken fillet from NTUC and went to cook. Long time since I've cooked. Haha.. As if I can.. The last time I cooked was for Zelia's Birthday. Cooked Carbonara with white mushroom and chicken breast meat. This time was chicken fillet, marinated with pepper and my Curry Maggi Mee's seasoning. Together with a bowl of Curry Maggi Mee.. Dinner was so filling.. There is still Hershey's Cookies & Cream chocolate for dessert. Gonna eat it when I feel less bloated while preparing for song leading.

No comments: