Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TTD = tiring tiring day...

Today was a super tiring day for me. Didn't really slept well last night. Went to Ikea today, despite the rain. Had to go down and exchange some items as they delivered the wrong ones to my office. Spend 2 hours where choosing curtains. But in the end didn't buy, cos the wall in my new studio is not a real wall, its a partition.

After work, went to swim alone, LKK not free, got meeting to attend. Thank God that the rain stop, if not cannot swim today. The swim was good, even though the water is a bit cold. Today swam beside this 'uncle'. Looks quite fit, think he is an officer or encik. He swam free style for more than 10 laps!!! My max is only 3!! That shows how fit he is.

Played bowling AGAIN!! This time Kelly came along too. Kanna cheated by her, still say she is a average 60 - 70 pin falls girl. First 2 games got more than 100 pin falls, won the first game too. Played not bad today, my average score improved quite significantly. 122 average today, 144 maximum. Think I've got my feel now, hope can maintain this standard and challenge LKK next week.

LIVERPOOL VS inter milan later in the morning.. CANNOT FALL ASLEEP!! BIG MATCH FOR LIVERPOOL!! okok.. go play some games, hope can stay awake till 3.30..

No comments: