Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Tuesday Again!!

Its Tuesday!! Haha.. Now I look more forward to Tuesdays as it is swimming and bowling day! The norm for me is that I will go home after work, to change and take my swimming bowling gear. So my left hand will carry my shoe bag with my clothes and goggles and right hand will carry my bowling ball.

Andrew was late today. Called when and heard him saying he will reach in a few minutes, in the end what he meant was 20 mins!! haha.. So I went on to swim first without him. Today's pool is really people mountain people sea, more crowded than usual. While swimming, I have to look out for swimmers from opposite direction and also beside me. Worry that I will either crash into them or treat them with my supermond breaststroke kick. Swam about 25 laps today. Don't understand how Andrew can actually keep track on how many laps he swam. I always lost count so I don't even bother counting. Haha..

Now let's talk about bowling. Last week was we were on time, but no lanes to play. All the lanes were fully booked. But this week, there were so many lanes for us to play, but most of the others were late. Haha.. Kelly brought a friend to join us today, Zu Wei. Really encouraged and happy that Kelly has been joining us quite often. Really hope that she can continue to join us. Haha.. She claims that when she plays with us, we pressurize her to perform better. Haha.. Today I played quite well.. Hit 148 pin falls for the first game and 158 for the last game. I even had a turkey!! But I also hit all time low of 98 pin falls.

After our bowling session, went to have supper and also to talk to Zu Wei about the gospel.. Glad that he is so enthu in asking questions and wanna know more about who Jesus is. Spoke to him till about 12.30am, before we decided that it is rather late and head home. LOL..

=............( Andrew will be going to Brisbane to work for the next 3 months!!! I will definitely miss him badly! Last week during Bible Studies, was randomly chatting with Eugene. Only then did I realize that I am seeing Andrew 4 times a week. Tuesday swim and bowl, Wednesday Bible Studies, Saturday soccer, Sunday church. Hope that even he is not around, I'll still continue with my Tuesday swim and bowl. Even if the others are not keen on bowling, I will still play alone and train up to try to increase my average pin fall..

No comments: