Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tuesday is swimming and bowling day..

I almost lost my arms today!! Had my first swimming and bowling session with Andrew. Its been a while since I really swim, usually is just casual dipping with no goggles and I purposely went to buy goggles. Swam about 25 laps today. Really tiring but shiok. I somehow seems to enjoy the feeling after a good workout. Even though its tiring, but it just feels refreshing. After swimming, we met up with Justin for our bowling session. It was so coincident that Justin and Andrew both wore last year's church camp shirt. Sp we decided that it will also be our official Tuesday bowling attire. Haha! Played 3 games today, had an average score of 114!! Really look forward to next Tuesday!

I was forced to try DJ-ing today. So funny LAR!! With no experience and no preparation, was told to try and anyhow say something, just for fun, to record and listen, not on air LAR!! It just feels so weird listening to my own voice. Haha..

No comments: