Thursday, June 26, 2008

1st Turkey at Pasir Ris

Haha.. Can't believe it. I'm so free that this is the 3rd time I am blogging for Thursday , 26th June 2008. The surgery this afternoon is very successful. I managed to swop the hard disk and reformat the PC. Hope that it will not run fine and not cause me anymore nagging from my mum.

After the operation, I headed down to Pasir Ris Bowl.. It was super crowded, but I still manage to bowl.. Didn't bowl for 2 weeks and I went crazy that I played 6 games in total.. Manage to get my 1st turkey in Pasir Ris, making a record of having 1 turkey in every place that I've bowled. Haha.. Average pinfall for the 6 games is 146.. I am all ready to challenge Andrew.

Talking about Andrew. I didn't know that he was back yesterday. After bowling, I smsed him. Then in the end he didn't reply my msg, but he called me back! Haha.. Didn't know that he was on leave, if not I would have ask him to join me.

Went to watch 'Get Smart' with godma.. Like I've mention, she is a bit stress lately. So I wanted to ask her out to watch a comedy to laugh away her trouble and worries. Even though I am watching in the 2nd time, the jokes are really so funny that I laughed as crazily as I did for the 1st.

After movie, we went for dinner the the BBQ Chicken restaurant in Downtown East E-Hub. I ordered the Jerk BBQ and godma ordered the Korean Charbroiled . The food was not bad.. What I found interesting was the place that we sat. We sat on the pink sofa.. It gave me this home feeling. That I took of my slippers and put folded my legs on the sofa. The sofa was so pink that I think Ray will faint when he sees it. Haha..

Golden Strip


Korean Charbroiled


Jerk BBQ



No comments: