Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So much black..

Today I was so bored in the office.. Maybe I am still trying to recover from yesterday's walking. Before knock off, I noticed that there are so many black things on my table and in my bag. Haha.. Out of boredom, I took out my camera to shoot some photos. So basically, my camera, phone, mug, watch, wallet, water bottle, mp3 player, oakley pouch, shades box and pencil. All are black color.. Haha..


Today after work, I cycled to some subscriber's residence to fix their receiver's signal problem. Each problem I fix, I'll get 10 bucks. Cycled half way, it started to rain. Still plan to cycle to the beach to do some thinking after I finish a few.. So in the end I got no choice but to go back when the clock hits 9. Manage to fixed 3 receivers, so my OT pay is $30. Haha..

Going to Eventech tomorrow at Expo Hall.. I really wonder what will be on exhibit..

No bowling for this week. Most of the lanes are either fully booked or there are leagues going on. It feels that I haven't bowl for a long time. Hope my standard won't drop when Andrew comes back..

Felt very moody today. Don't know why. Morale level is super low..

I miss Wai so much.. I miss talking to him. It is always good talking to him. Praying with him over the phone. Wai, if you are reading, sms or call me soon k =)

No comments: