Thursday, June 26, 2008

boring day..

Took leave to rest at home.. Slept all the way till 12noon. Watched soccer last night. Had lunch, showered, rested, now sipping my Asahi. Its freezing cold and it taste a bit weird. Haha, but who cares, its still the good old Asahi.


Gonna spend the next hour or so performing surgery on my PC. Has been down for quite a while. Think I should finally try to fix and and stop my mum's nagging. Haha.. Its my fault too, she has been nagging me for almost a year? Haha.. At first is can't reformat. Then found out that the hard disk is corrupted. Now finally bought a hard disk, but have been sitting on it for a few months. Just no motivation to unscrew the whole CPU to fix in the new hard disk.

Godma has been a little moody lately. Trying to ask her out for dinner and a comedy tonight. Still trying to fix a good location and timing.. Alright, time to finish my Asahi and prepare for my surgery.. If the operation is successful, think I might do down to Downtown East to bowl! Haha.. Spain vs Russia tonight.. Go EspaƱa!! Go El Nino!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha..let me know if you need more help with your PC surgery ;)

Richmond said...

Haha.. I think the surgery is quite successful.. But still must stay in for observation. Worry that there will be some after effect.. Haha.. Why didn't comment on the post with yr name inside? Haha.

Unknown said...

=)

Haha, cos I'm a very busy man now =DDD