Monday, June 23, 2008

WOO HOO!!

My both legs are dead tired. Everything started from 1730hours.. Its about a mission to track down XXX (XXX is something I wanna get). At 1730hours, the mission started from Bugis. I walked from Bugis to Shaw Tower. Went into the shop that I think XXX is hiding. But XXX wasn't there.

After Shaw Tower, I continued my mission to Suntec City. Walked the whole mall twice to look for XXX. From Suntec, the mission continued to Orchard Road..

At Orchard Road, I started from OG, to Centre Point. From Centre Point to Hereens, to Cineleisure. From Cineleisure, I went on to Takashimaya, Wheelock Place then finally Far East. I was sooo close to giving up my mission. But when I reached Fast East, checked the directory. I found a few possible shops that XXX could be hiding. THANK GOD!!! After the hours of walking, asking, aching, I finally found XXX. But the shop that XXX is hiding was about to close. I immediately knocked on the half-closed metal gate and beg the boss to let me buy XXX.

No word can describe how I felt when I found XXX. The feeling is so awesome.. I think even if Liverpool win the Champions League, it also can't compare to finding XXX. Woo Hoo!!! I feel so proud of myself.. I feel a great sense of accomplishment.

I've never walked for so long and so much in my life, not counting during Army.. After finding XXX, I still need to go to my subscriber's place to deliver the receiver set to her. Thank God that the receiver and signal strength didn't give me any headache. Everything manage to work well. Phew..

No comments: