Thursday, June 26, 2008

Idiot Wai!!

Haha.. Everything happened so coincidently.. I just blogged about missing Wai in 1 of my recent post. I just called my army officer yesterday to chat with him. Wai has been busy with exams lately and he doesn't have the time to read my blog.

But coincidently, he called me last night.. Just when I need someone real close to talk to. Then when he called, my callerID showed "Unknown". Then when I answered the phone, the first thing he said was,"Hello, may I speak to Corporal Tan please?"

He scared the faeces out of me ah.. I tot I my officer really calling me back for reservist! I don't want reservist!! Haha.. But what was weird is that the called sounded like Wai.. Haha..

And it was him. Had a nice chat with him and maria.. really miss them so much.. Haiz.. Talk half way, his card's credit gone low and so was my battery. Got to end the conversation so abruptly. Anyway he promised to call again on Sunday.. Looking forward to his call.. =)

No comments: