Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mini Ba Zhang!!

Went to Eventech 2008 today. Its a technical fair, where only traders can go in. There's nothing much at the fair. Compared to Broadcast, Communic and Enterprise Asia, Eventech is nothing. Haha.. What struck my attention is the John Little MegaSales!! Haha.. Bought myself a facial scrub and a Gillette Fushion. So cool.. Passed my Mach 3 Turbo to my brother. The Fushion shaver is so cool, it has a battery compartment and it actually vibrates when on. At first I was so worried that I would cut myself, but when I tried, it actually gives a very clean shave.

1 of the subscriber bought Ba Zhang to the office today. I was given 1 mini Ba Zhang. Can't remember what is the full chinese name. It has a very fancy name and the Ba Zhang is from a very famous store. Need to spend time to queue, if not can't eat..


As usual, went to some subscriber's place after work. Manage to go to 6 places today. But only manage to solve 3 sub's problem. So I made another $30 bucks today!! Woo HOO!!

Tonight its Germany vs Turkey!! Looking at the precise German passes that killed Portugal.. I'm going all out for the Germans!! Applied leave for tomorrow. Gonna spend the whole day slacking and doing nothing. Maybe cycle around in the evening. Looking forward to tomorrow.. =)

No comments: