Thursday, July 31, 2008

Final Stage to clear


WOO HOO!! All my worry and stress is finally over.. Its not failing that worries me. But its the long waiting for the retest if I fail that stresses me. Having to wait for another 3 - 4 months is just time wasting.. Cleared the Basic and Final Theory Test with 1 try.. Now its just left with the practical test. Hope that I can clear it with 1 attempt too..

This week's BS is very challenging. I'm remind that God is patient and gracious.. No matter how many times Moses rejected God when God ask him to go to the Israelites, God did not flare up with him. But this doesn't mean that we can negotiate with God. We're never in the position to negotiate with God. We were once sinners, God's enemies. But its the death of Jesus, that we can now be right with God and be included in the kingdom that is to come.

I was also reminded that it is never how good we are. Not the good things that we have done. Not how skillful we are. It is also not how unworthy we are, how lousy we are. But ultimately, its who God is. God is the ultimate, He is the Alpha and the Omega. In Exodus 3, when Moses rejected God by asking what should he say if the Israelites ask for God's name. God answered Moses, "I AM who I AM. God is unchanging. He is who He is.. He is the same God of OT and NT. He will always be faithful..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats bro =) And thank you for the post. Greatly encouraged =) Hang in there =)