Monday, July 07, 2008

F.I.R Press Conference

Finally!! The relaunch of Rediffusion is over.. 3 days of Roadshow. Everyday 11 hours of working, standing, explaining, packing.. All these are over.. I was so tired, that everyday after work, I just doze off straight away when I reach home.. I didn't even shower.. Haha.. Thankful for the brothers who came down to support me..

Met up with Keith after work today.. Finally tied down the loose end of church camp. Camp committee is finally formed and confirmed. Just 6 people all together.. Looking forward to our mini recce. Just me, Keith and Andrew.. Just feel more a peace of mind if I can go down to have a feel of everything beforehand. Haha..

F.I.R is in town.. They are some Taiwanese band coming down to promote their coming concert in August.. Nothing much to say about them. So I just uploaded some photos that I took during the press conference. Something funny about the conference. When Faye was signing the poster.She wrote the wrong date. That's why the date you see below is 6+1..



No comments: