Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Record Breaking Day

Suppose to go for the Don Carson talk today. But don't know why, I just didn't feel like going. Met up with Dom and Andrew for the regular Tuesday bowling instead. The first game was the best. Broke my all time highest of 181 pinfall. Manage to get my 8th turkey and highest record of 183 pinfall.



Super busy with work lately.. Need to prepare for the upcoming Mid Autumn Festival Lunch.. Need to rehearse for my role in the show.. Need to look for more sponsors, best if mooncake.. Need to clear the control room to turn it into an office.. Need to plan for launching of new local station.. Need to cover more workload.. Need to prepare for church camp.. Need to study for Final Theory Test.. Need to repair the faulty computer at home..

I was pretty sian at work today. So I took the air freshener and drew graffiti on the carpet.. Used it to spray my company name in mandarin.. Haha..

No comments: