Tuesday, July 22, 2008

searching.. waiting.. but for what?

Almost delete my blog yesterday. Somehow just lost the interest of blogging. Many things to blog about, just didn't have the motivation to do so.. Kind of low lately.. Almost booked ticket to runaway to Tioman or any beach resort to spend the weekend alone. I feel that there is something I'm searching for, something that I'm waiting for.. But I just can't tell what it is.. Maybe I am waiting for the Mid-Autumn Festival Lunch that I am planning to be over? Or maybe I am waiting for Church Camp to be over.. I don't know.. All I can do is wait..

------------------------------------------

Last Thursday, I took leave to go to Ubin with Tua Tior, Bea, James, Justin and Charissa. We went there to look for durians.. Haha.. Set off at about 9am. Had breakfast @ Changi Village. We went there not knowing what to expect. Where to find the durians.. I just blindly went into the vegetation, waited.. and suddenly, 1 durian fell from the tree. I manage to see where it fell. Quickly ran there to collect my prize. After the 1st durian, the 2nd, 3rd and many more came much easier. But still need to go into the vegetations and feed mosquitoes. Found 12 durians in the end.






------------------------------------------

Finally manage to pass the clothes I bought for Elliot and Sharona to them. Andrew went to Perth, so I asked him to help me bring them over. When Andrew past them their clothes, he asked Elliot if he has anything for Kor Kor Richmond. He quickly ran to take a photo that he took with his teacher and wrote his name behind. Elliot is sooo cute! Andrew says that he is still about the same height but talks a lot now. Can't wait to see him!



------------------------------------------

Today we had our regular Tuesday bowling again. Today was just me, Andrew, Dom and Dot. I bowled 7 games today again. Played 7 games last week too. Now my poor fingers are hurting. Broke my personal record today!! Manage to get 2 turkey throughout the games.. Highest score was 173! Yipee!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit. Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life."

Jude 1:20-21

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life... But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

Matthew 6:25 & 33

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear.. Hugs