Monday, July 28, 2008

3/4 more to go

Had my 6th driving lesson today.. Did the same as lesson 5. The instructor just let me drive by myself.. Today's lesson was rather fun. There was this part where I was on a long stretch of road. Ahead was car with L plate too.. A Subaru.. Mine was just a Nissan Sunny. But the Subaru was much slower than me. So I "Kay Kiang", when to signal right, speed up and overtook him. Haha.. I the end I got scolded by my instructor.

This Thursday is my final theory test. Haven't really study yet. Jia lat.. I don't wanna fail. I'm a private student. If I fail, the next test date will be months later...

Below are just some random photos from a table mat. It was a free gift from Kellogg's. OH YA! There is also cute Jaja. Eugene was feeding him in the cry room while the 2nd service is on..


Is there a cereal with a Sun?
(let me know if you know what cereal it is)



Dig Em'


Cornflakes


Frosties


Coco Pops


Froot Loops


Rice Krispies - Snap


Rice Krispies - Crackle


Rice Krispies - Pop


Kellogg's Family



No comments: