Thursday, July 03, 2008

YAY!!

After work today, I went around fixing subscriber's receiver set again. Managed to fix quite a lot today.. Keith called me while I was half way thru fixing. Met him for dinner. Had a good chat with him.. After which I went home to collect the new receiver set and went to the angry sub's residence. Thank God that the new receiver worked perfectly well.. The sub was very happy with my service. And said that I am very dedicated.. Hahahahahah.. (head swelling already).

Now I all ready for the battle tmr till Sunday.. Hope that the crowd will be there, sales are good, and no nasty subscribers coming down to disturb. Haha.. Gonna miss my church brothers and sisters.. Won't be able to join them this weekend for fellowship.. Hoping to see some of them down at AMK Hub though =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah i'll be there =)